2017 Awards Ceremony
Hosted by BBC Journalist Simon Jack, the Finance for the future awards welcomed over 160 guests at Plaisterers' Hall on Thursday 12 October.
The invitation-only evening began with an interactive reception featuring three different hubs:
- Learning hub where guests found out what they could do to integrate sustainability into their business decision-making process including integrated thinking, natural capital accounting and social and human capital accounting.
- Creating hub where guests shared their views on the future of finance and sustainability.
- Sharing hub where guests met with this year's finalists and learn more about their initiatives.
The details of the interactive reception and overall programme of the evening event is available here.
To open the awards ceremony, His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales addressed the audience via video message.
The ceremony also featured a panel debate to discuss the future role of finance. Panellists included:
- David Cruickshank, Global Chairman, Deloitte Touche Tohamatsu Limited
- Jessica Fries, Executive Chairman, A4S
- Vernon Soare, COO, ICAEW
- Robin Stalker, former CFO, adidas
Guests had the opportunity to ask questions to the panellists, answer interactive polls and share their thoughts on the key factors that will shape the finance function from now until 2030.
The list of this year’s awards winners is now available here.
The Storify story of the evening - summary of the tweets collected from the awards ceremony using #F4TF - is also available here.
The awards booklet including the finalists case studies is available here.