Whether you are a charity, social enterprise, SME or FTSE-listed business, the Finance for the Future Awards are open to all organisations based in the UK or internationally. Entering the awards represents the perfect opportunity to raise your profile and be publically recognised for your innovative approach.
Entering the awards is an excellent opportunity to:
- Gain recognition for your organisation and finance function as leaders in business sustainability whilst aligning yourself with ICAEW, The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project and Deloitte.
- Showcase your achievement with the finalists & winners logos. Winners and finalists will receive an awards logo so they can update their marketing materials including website, email signature or material.
- Spread the word about your success with your media contacts. Finalists and winners will receive press release templates to share with their local press contacts. We also share news of our winners and finalists with our media contacts.
- Highlight your organisation’s success story through our winners’ case studies and videos. Comprehensive case studies and videos will be produced on each winning organisation, explaining the details of the winning project, the financial leadership, as well as the challenges, faced and lessons learned whilst implementing it. Those will be promoted on the awards marketing channels and used as practical examples of best practice.
- Join a community of engaged finance leaders to share learnings, insights and best practice.
- Make connections with peers at the invitation-only awards ceremony, which is the ideal setting to engage in thought-provoking conversations about business and financial sustainability.
- Celebrate your team’s success and share learnings and best practice with like-minded finance leaders.
- Stay engaged with the programme throughout the year. Opportunities could include invitations to join the judging panel, become a spokesperson for articles/publications, attend or speak at events.
- Receive valuable feedback and benchmarking from our panel of judges (if shortlisted as a finalist) Feedback will allow finalists to reflect on the way they conduct business and also identify areas for improvements. The judging panel includes senior representatives of the partners' organisations, CFOs and FDs who won in previous years, as well as senior members of the finance community.
"We are very proud to have won this award against such strong international competition. It recognises our unique Systems Thinking approach to running the business and the way in which we communicate the benefits of that to investors and other stakeholders. Winning this award reinforces our already strong ESG credentials which are a source of pride for our employees and a unique selling point when we choose to recruit externally."
Russ Houlden, CFO, United Utilities
2016 Communicating integrated thinking category winner