Entering the 9th Finance for the Future Awards
What you need to do to enter and take part in the awards.
Who can enter?
The Awards are free to enter and open to all individuals and organisations globally, including businesses, charities, social enterprises, the public sector, education institutions, think tanks, collaborations and coalitions. Joint entries are also welcome.
Entering the Awards represents the perfect opportunity to raise your profile and be publicly recognised for your innovative approach. You can also:
- gain recognition as leaders in sustainable business;
- showcase your good work and inspire, influence or inform others;
- receive valuable feedback from our panel of assessors and judges; and
- join a community network of engaged finance leaders to share knowledge, insights and best practice.
Please register your details here. This will enable you to download the entry form(s) for the category of your choice. To submit your entry, please email the form(s) or video link and supporting documents to email@example.com. All applications need to be written in English and within the word or time limit.
The deadline for submission of application for the 9th Finance for the Future Award is subject to the date of the launch in 2021. There will be a three-week period for due diligence and for entrants to schedule their own assessments on a first come first served basis. The dates of the assessments will be on the entry forms.
For a bit of guidance and inspiration, have a look at case studies of entries from previous years.
* For the 9th Finance for the Future awards the Building sustainable financial products category and the Investing and Financing category have been merged to into the newly named Moving financial markets category.